I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) - "When you leave a man for dead, make sure that he's REALLY dead!"

I Know What You Did Last Summer was one of the most popular teen slasher horror films of the 90s.

One of my favorite quotes from the movie is when Julie(Jennifer Love Hewitt) finally realizes its Ben Willis and they confronted with each other face to face for the first time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FLKOXCK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B00FLKOXCK&linkCode=as2&tag=horrorwarehouse-21&linkId=8bd8126c6da8bf7dcd17e0aa0840f952

I know all about "accidents", and let me give you some advice: When you leave a man for dead, make sure that he's REALLY dead! - Ben Willis 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Movie: I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)
Director:
Jim Gillespie
Initial Release:
17 October 1997
Cast:
Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddie Prinze Jr, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe and Johnny Galecki.

Watch On Amazon Prime Video at:


Comments