10 Of The Best Scream Movie Quotes

Wes Craven’s 1996 cult classic Scream remains one of my favorite horror movies and film franchise.

Scream is a 1996 American slasher film directed by Wes Craven and written by Kevin Williamson.

The film stars David Arquette, Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, Matthew Lillard, Rose McGowan, Skeet Ulrich, and Drew Barrymore.

Scream follows the character of Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell), a high school student in the fictional town of Woodsboro, California, who becomes the target of a mysterious killer in a Halloween costume known as Ghostface.

In no particular order let me take you through 10 of my favorite quotes from Scream.

1. Lucky For You There’s A Bonus Round, But Poor Steve I’m Afraid He’s Out!

Lucky for you there’s a bonus round, but poor Steve… I’m afraid he’s OUT!Ghostface

2. Listen Asshole!

Listen asshole!Casey

No, you listen, you little bitch! You hang up on me again, I’ll gut you like a fish, understand? Can you handle that… Blondie?Ghostface

3. Do You Wanna Die Sidney?

Do you wanna die Sidney?

Your Mother sure didn’t.– Ghostface

4. Move Your Fat Tub Of Lard Ass, Now!

Look, Kenny, I know you’re about fifty pounds overweight, but when I say hurry, please interpret that as, MOVE YOUR FAT TUB OF LARD ASS, NOW!Gale Weathers

5. Everybody’s A Suspect!

The police are always off track with this shit! If they’d watch Prom Night, they’d save time! There’s a formula to it. A very simple formula!

EVERYBODY’S A SUSPECT!Randy

6. No, Please Don’t Kill Me, Mr. Ghostface, I Wanna Be In The Sequel!

No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!Tatum

7. Not You Fred.

Damn little shits.Principle Himbry

What’d you call me? Huh?Fred

Not you, Fred.Principle Himbry

8. We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes!

We all go a little mad sometimes!Billy Loomis

9. Movies Don’t Create Psychos. Movies Make Psychos More Creative!

You sick f*cks. You’ve seen one too many movies! – Sidney Prescott

Now Sid, don’t you blame the movies. Movies don’t create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative! – Billy

10. My Mom and Dad are going to be so mad at me.

Did you really call the police? – Stu


Your bet your sorry ass I did – Sidney Prescott


My mom and dad are going to be so mad at me… – Stu


Watch Scream (1996) On Amazon Prime Video below at:

Comments