10 Of The Best Quotes From The Halloween Movie Franchise

Ten of my favorite quotes from the Halloween movie franchise.

Halloween is an American horror franchise that consists of eleven films, as well as novels, comic books, merchandise, and a video game.

The films primarily focuses on serial killer Michael Myers who was committed to a sanitarium as a child for the murder of his sister, Judith Myers. Fifteen years later, he escapes to stalk and kill the people of the fictional town of Haddonfield, Illinois.

In no particular order let me take you through ten of my favorite quotes from the Halloween movie franchise.

1. The Blackest Eyes…The Devils Eyes.

I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong.

I met this… six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and… the blackest eyes – the Devil’s eyes.

I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply… evil. – Dr Sam Loomis

Halloween (1978)


2. I Prayed That He Would Burn In Hell, But In My Heart I Knew That Hell Would Not Have Him.

Look at this, look at that. I prayed that he would burn in Hell, but in my heart I knew that Hell would not have him. – Dr Sam Loomis

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers (1989)


3. It’s Halloween…I Guess Everyone’s Entitled To One Good Scare.

Oh. Miss Tate. I didn’t mean to make you jump. It’s Halloween. I guess everyone’s entitled to one good scare. – Norma Watson

I’ve had my share. – Laurie Strode

Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998)


4. You Can Lock Your Doors, And Say Your Prayers, But The Evil Is Out There…Waiting.

When Michael Myers was six years old, he stabbed his sister to death. He was locked up for years in Smith’s Grove Sanitarium, but he escaped. Soon after, Halloween became another word for mayhem! One by one, he killed his entire family, until his nine-year-old niece, Jamie Lloyd, was the only one left alive. Six years ago – Halloween night – Michael and Jamie vanished.

Most people believed them dead but I believe someone hid them away. Someone who keeps Michael, protects him… tries to control him. If there’s one thing I know, you can’t control evil.

You can lock it up, burn it, and bury it, and pray that it dies, but it never will. It just… rests awhile. You can lock your doors, and say your prayers, but the evil is out there… waiting. And maybe, just maybe… it’s closer than you think! – Tommy Doyle

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)


5. Michael…Why Now? You Waited 10 Years. I Knew This Day Would Come…Don’t Go To Haddonfield.

Michael? Why now? You waited 10 years. I knew this day would come. Don’t go to Haddonfield. You want another victim? Take me. But leave those people in peace. Please, Michael. God damn you. – Dr Sam Loomis

Halloween 4: The Return Of Michael Myers (1988)


6. There’s No More Time! Please Stop It. Stop It Now. Turn It off!

The third channel, it’s still on. Please, take off the third channel. The third channel, it’s still running. Stop it, please, for God’s sake, please stop it.

There’s no more time! Please stop it. Stop it now. Turn it off! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! STOP IT! – Dr Daniel Challis

Halloween III: Season of the Witch (1982)


7. Death Has Come To Your Little Town, Sheriff!

Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. – Dr Sam Loomis

Halloween (1978)


8. A Long….Long Time Ago, It Was A Night Of Great Power….

A long, long time ago, it was a night of great power. When the days grew short, the spirits of the dead, returned to their homes to warm themselves by the fire’s side. All across the land, huge bonfires were lit.

Ohhh, there was a marvelous celebration. People danced, and they played games, and they dressed up in costumes, hoping to ward off the evil spirits. Especially the boogey man. – Mrs. Blankenship

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)


9. Was That The Boogeyman?

Was that the Boogeyman? – Laurie Strode

As a matter of fact, it was! – Dr Sam Loomis

Halloween (1978)


10. I Shot Him Six Times!

I shot him six times! I shot him in the heart, but… he’s not human! – Sam Loomis


Halloween II (1981)

 

Comments