Just Before Dawn (1981) Original US-One Sheet Poster

Was clearing through some of my horror movie memorabilia and thought I would post up one of my favorite pieces, which is the original US-one sheet poster for the 1981 movie Just Before Dawn.

Just Before Dawn is a 1981 American independent slasher film directed by Jeff Lieberman and starring Chris Lemmon, Gregg Henry, Deborah Benson, Jamie Rose, and George Kennedy.

The film follows a group of hikers who travel into the Oregon mountains to visit property inherited by one of them, only to be hunted by a ruthless backwoods killer. The film was shot in the Silver Falls State Park in Silverton, Oregon.

Just Before Dawn was actually one of the very first horror movies I had the pleasure of watching growing up and it being one of the films that started my passion for slasher and horror movies.


Comments